While we had many incredible meals this year in California, Barndiva was one of our favorites. Our first night in wine country was spent at a lovely table on the back porch of Barndiva. After a week of hot, sticky days, the cool evening air of Sonoma County was a welcome addition to our meal.
I was drawn to Barndiva by their motto “Eat the View,” as well as their commitment to use fresh, sustainable ingredients. Not to mention their beautiful website. If you’re in the area, and don’t mind a pricey meal, Barndiva is a real treat. Of course, you can skip the wine pairings and have a much more affordable meal, but this was our time to enjoy it all. Oh, and be sure to enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail at their bar next door!
- heirloom tomato salad, burrata, garlic crouton, basil, spanish sherry vinegar
- heirloom beet salad, cowgirl creamery mt. tam, strawberry, almond
- mt. tam cheese, huckleberry jam, toasted brioche
- bd frites, fresh cut kennebec potatoes, spicy ketchup
- goat cheese croquettes,tomato jam, lavender honey
- butter lettuce, bacon, blue cheese, asian pear, garlic croutons (ask for no bacon)