Vegetarians beware! This is definitely a restaurant for pescatarians. My friends in Barcelona took me to Tanta a few times – it was one of their favorite places and I easily understand why! My Barcelona friends are much more adventurous in their eating than I, so I never know what to expect, but Tanta is truly amazing. In fact, I still have cravings for the ceviche! The atmosphere is ultra modern and fresh and the cocktails are fantastic!
- Quinoa Salad With avocado, cucumber, tomato, onion and herbs.
- Yuccas Walking sticks with sauce Huancayo.
- Tuna tartar, tuna belly and marinated anchovies
- Stuffed crispy shrimp bathed with cream cebichera
- Rock fishes, squid, shrimp and cassava sauce ceviche.
- Seafood and classic tiger milk.
- Octopus Anticucho Grilled accompanied by hash browns and Creole sauce.
- Butter Fish Anticucho Grilled accompanied by hash browns and Creole sauce.
- Sea bass and tiger milk yellow pepper.
- Tuna lacquered with passion fruit syrup.
- Sea bass and tiger classic milk.
- Full Roosterfish Gallo boneless fried, bathed in garlic Chifero.
- Squid, octopus kebab sauce with potatoes and corn.
- Spicy Ceviche Sea bass and seafood, milk and hot pepper tiger.
- Nikkei Ceviche Bluefin tuna, tiger’s milk with tamarind and soy.
- Degustacion de Cebiches – Classic, spicy, Nikkei and hot stone. (My Favorite!!)
- Butterfish, onions, tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, bean sprouts and oyster.
- “Sweaty” Corvina in yellow pepper broth, tomatoes and cassava.
- Pescado A Lo Macho Golden cream spicy seafood