Could it be true? A restaurant that includes chocolate in every item on the menu – and it has vegetarian options – and is only a 15 minute walk from my apartment? I may never return home!
Un Dimanche à Paris is just that – a speciality restaurant that focuses on chocolate. The restaurant space is bright and luxurious, while the boutique offers a selection of chocolates and pastries to go. And of course there are wine pairings!
- Raw & cooked Autumn mushrooms, arugula salad with egg and old “Comté” cheese, cocoa bread crisps (vegetarian)
- Cod fish with cocoa, shellfish and saffron juice, shrimp and warm vegetables salad
- Lobster maki and aspic of crab, dressing passion cocoa
- Stuffed pasta Conchiglioni of spinaches and ricotta, emulsion juice of hazelnuts and blond chocolate (vegetarian)
- Lacquered Scottish salmon, seasonal vegetables tagliatelle with cocoa nibs
- Prawns with cocoa nibs, pineapple candied with spices, creamy risotto with coconut milk
- Grilled scallops, potatoes gnocchi with cocoa
- Of course a great variety of desserts!
- Spinach, Ricotta and hazelnuts omelette Marinated salmon
- Mushrooms and Cheese omelette
- Salmon rillettes, with herbs and cocoa bread chips
- Artichokes cream, mushrooms and truffle oil
- Prawns and pineapple Skewered
- a variety of bread with spreads and yogurt